Full Stack Intern:
We are looking for a bright and driven person to join our team in Barcelona for a full-
stack developer position. If you are interested in challenging work, being part of a
international team, and solving complex problems using the latest technologies in an
Agile environment – then Inflight VR is right for you! The candidate will have the
opportunity to work with a team that develops and delivers powerful tech solutions.
● You will work in an Agile, collaborative environment to understand requirements,
design, code and test innovative applications, and support those applications for
our inhouse solutions and our highly valued customers.
● You will be part of a team that creates products that provide a great user
experience along with high performance, security, quality, and stability.
● You will have an opportunity to work with relational and non-relational databases
(MongoDB, Sqlite3), operating systems (Linux, Windows, Android), and the latest
technologies and frameworks in the industry such as ReactJS, NodeJS,
ElectronJS, Express, TypeScript, Bootstrap, Gulp, Docker, Amazon AWS
Services, Git, among others.
● Participate in all the stages of the development process of an enterprise solution.
From discussing the business requirements with the Product Owner, to the
design of a maintainable and scalable architecture.
● Must be an eager learner
● Computer Science, Engineering or related degree or student close to hold one.
● Experience working with web technologies.
● Fluent in English
Considered as a Plus:
● Experience with NodeJS and ReactJS
● Experience with mongoDB
● Experience with Git
● Working with a multicultural, friendly, and talented team.
● Participate in technical designs and work with the trendiest technologies
● Be the first to have your hands on new VR technologies.
● Prospects of growth within the company.
● Flexible working hours.
If you are interested in applying to this job offer, please send an email with your CV and a cover
letter to our HR manager: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Podéis encontrar toda la información aquí.